missing "/" in value of user-emacs-directory when using --init-directory

From: Yilkal Argaw
Subject: missing "/" in value of user-emacs-directory when using --init-directory flag
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 17:55:45 +0000

In my configs I use (concat user-emacs-directory "somedirectory or
file") to refer to files with respect to emacs. When loading emacs
with the option --init-directory this
this string is not separated by a backslash since the value
user-emacs-directory does not have a backslash on the end of it. This
might break previous configs so it should be standardized to contain
the same string value in both cases.