Re: Native compile problems on M1 Mac

From: Gerd Möllmann
Subject: Re: Native compile problems on M1 Mac
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 08:15:30 +0100

So, I am back a problem with the native executable can not find libemutls_w

I assume native compilation works when you start Emacs from a shell? I mean something like

        cd emacs/src
        ./emacs

If native compilation works when started from the shell, your problem might be that some environment variables that are set in the shell are not set when you start Emacs by opening the application bundle Emacs.app. This is normal because there is no shell involved in opening a bundle.

You can see the environment variables in Emacs in the variable process-environment.