Re: How to disable completely org-persist

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: How to disable completely org-persist
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 14:57:38 +0300

* tomas@tuxteam.de <tomas@tuxteam.de> [2022-12-04 13:16]:
> On Sun, Dec 04, 2022 at 10:27:53AM +0100, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> >
> > Ihor Radchenko on emacs-orgmode wrote:
> >
> > > That being said, it should not be a big deal to allow disabling
> > > org-persist when desired. In fact, org-persist is already
> > > auto-disabled when using emacs -Q. I can add a user switch
> > > on top.
> >
> > I wonder what kind of answer is this.. Also not using ORG mode at all fixes
> > the issue..
>
> Angelo: I do share your wish. I still think we all can do
> without the hostility you express that wish. From where
> I stand, it is horribly unjust. Ihor and the other folks
> are doing a lot of work we can just profit from.

I see that above as funny misunderstanding of course, not
hostility. How can that be hostility? Wondering about the answer it
means there is some missing information which was clarified by Ihor,
and there is bit irony, which I welcome. Irony and wondering are not
hostilities.

Just my observation.

It is funny.

--