Emacs From Git, org html preview and EWW

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Emacs From Git, org html preview and EWW
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 20:23:48 -0800

Until the org 9.6 update landed,
I could preview the HTML for an org file by pressing 'C-c C-e  h o'
and have EWW display the preview -- didn't need anything special other
than setting
'(browse-url-browser-function 'eww-browse-url)
via Custom.

Now with org-9.6, it always opens the preview in Chrome and ignores
the custom setting; and looking through the code in org/*.el did not
shed any light as to where this logic changed.

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

--