Re: Want to contribute

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Re: Want to contribute
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 08:12:25 +0000

Masoud Esmaeilian <esmaeilian_him_masoud@yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi Emacs,
> I'm a fullstack developer with 9 years of experience but unfortunately
> not in LISP or Scheme or Emacs LISP. but I really want to contribute
> and learn it if it's needed.
> looking forwards for your guidance.

Knowing _some_ Emacs Lisp will probably be useful.  Why don't you try
and learn that first (there is a nice introduction here:
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/eintr/)?

If you need any help, you can always try sending a message to
help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org.

When you have some experience you can start tackling bugs you find or
things that can be improved.