Re: Want to contribute

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: Want to contribute
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 17:45:40 +0800

Masoud Esmaeilian <esmaeilian_him_masoud@yahoo.com> writes:

> I'm a fullstack developer with 9 years of experience but unfortunately
> not in LISP or Scheme or Emacs LISP. but I really want to contribute
> and learn it if it's needed.

Thanks.  Scheme is likely not useful, but Emacs Lisp is bound to be when
working on Emacs.

Ideally you should also learn C.
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/c-intro-and-ref/ seems to have become
quite a good resource for that.  Our style of C is somewhat unusual for
most outsiders; you might want to familarize yourself with some files
(frame.c seems to be a good starting point) first.