Re: Tree-sitter doc question

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter doc question
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 14:03:56 -0800

> On Dec 11, 2022, at 12:31 AM, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
> <paaguti@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Obrigado, João Paulo
>
> That's done :-) I now have an Emacs with tree-sitter and I have gone to the
> admin/... directory to compile the language support .so.
> Maybe the final step in that documentation would be to say a word on where to
> place those files when testing and how to
> "politely encourage" Emacs to load and use them ;-)

admin/notes/tree-sitter/starter-guide has this:

and language definitions will be in the /dist directory. You can
either copy them to standard dynamic library locations of your system,
eg, /usr/local/lib, or leave them in /dist and later tell Emacs where
to find language definitions by setting ‘treesit-extra-load-path’.

So I think we are covered :-)

Yuan