New Package: sticky-shell

From: Andrew De Angelis
Subject: New Package: sticky-shell
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 19:05:26 -0500

Hello everyone and thanks for all your work.
I've made a new package that I would like to add to Elpa.

The package provides a minor mode that creates a header in a shell buffer. The header shows the prompt above the top-visible line, allowing users to keep track of what prompt generated which output, even with very large multiple-line outputs.
The package also has some customization features that can be used to determine which prompt to show in the header (it can be the latest-executed prompt, etc), and the look of the header.

This is the git repo: https://github.com/andyjda/sticky-shell, with additional info in the README and in the code's documentation.

Let me know if you have any questions and if there are any issues with adding this to the Package Archive. (I do not have push-access to the git repository)

Thank you!

Best,
Andrew