Re: Emacs repository gone!!

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs repository gone!!
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 14:08:01 +0200

> From: Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com>
> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org
> Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 19:09:34 +0800
>
> Andreas Schwab <schwab@suse.de> writes:
>
> > Someone has deleted the master ref.  If you have commit fcd0b377e0 you
> > can restore it.
>
> I don't see it locally, sadly.

And I cannot reproduce the problem on my machine now, although my
previous pull of master had the commit 85108d5 as its HEAD.

Do you (or anyone else) still see the problem?  If so, please post the
details to savannah-hackers-public, where I asked a GNU sysadmin to
check this out, and he said he couldn't reproduce the problems you are
reporting:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2022-12/msg00003.html