Re: emacs-29 b8d2ec920f: Revert "Improve last change to xfaces.c" (05ece

From: xenodasein
Subject: Re: emacs-29 b8d2ec920f: Revert "Improve last change to xfaces.c" (05ece1eb8b)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 16:03:59 +0100 (CET)

Dec 12, 2022, 13:44 by eliz@gnu.org:

>> Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 11:18:01 +0100 (CET)
>> Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org, Gregory Heytings <gregory@heytings.org>
>> From: xenodasein--- via "Emacs development discussions."
>> <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
>>
>> Your definition of improvement seems to be based on whoever you are
>> trying to irritate at the moment.  From this penchant for a little bit
>> of trolling I was suspecting that you are brat, now I am certain.
>>

> This is a warning: please stop these ad-hominem attacks, or your posts
> here will be moderated.
>
> There will be no further warnings.

Ah, I forgot how only your protégé has the right to these "ad-hominem
attacks."  Well go ahead, it's probably better for me anyway.  Not
so sure about maintainers or Emacs though, with this head in the sand
approach.  Giving authority to brats like PL is yet another great
decision for driving Emacs into further obscurity, congratulations if
that is the intent.  Bye.