Re: toml-ts-mode: first draft

From: Randy Taylor
Subject: Re: toml-ts-mode: first draft
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 13:24:27 +0000

On Wednesday, December 14th, 2022 at 03:40, Jostein Kjønigsen <jostein@secure.kjonigsen.net> wrote:

On 13.12.2022 23:37, Randy Taylor wrote:

Looks good!

Just a few final comments:

- It would be nice to separate bracket out to its own bracket feature if it's not too much of a hassle. Is it not matchable just with (["[" "]"]) on its own?

It's actually a problem about matching the bare_key, or dotted_key in the table-header. Without having those brackets there, that selector does not get applied.

- (setq-local treesit-font-lock-level 4) should probably be removed since I don't think modes shouldn't be setting that.

Ok. Fixed.

And I'll just need to figure out how to force level 4 on my system globally then. I don't find level 3 particularly pleasing :)

I just (setq-default treesit-font-lock-level 4) in my config.

- Should toml-ts--indent-rules be named toml-ts-mode--indent-rules to be consistent with everything else?

Nice catch. Fixed.

Attached is a new revision. Final revision? Is this good for merging now? :)

--

Jostein

Looks good to me!