Tree-sitter introduction documentation

From: Perry Smith
Subject: Tree-sitter introduction documentation
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 08:47:18 -0600

There are (I believe) four pieces to get Tree Sitter major modes to work.

Emacs needs to be compiled with tree-sitter enabled
The tree sitter binary needs to be installed
The tree sitter language specific parser needs to be installed
The appropriate major mode needs to be loaded and enabled

Is there a page either in Info or on the web that contains all these steps?

If not, and others agree, how can I help create one?  I am thinking the entire
page should be small and brief with references to more elaborate details on
each of the four steps if needed.

Perry