Re: Tree-sitter introduction documentation

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter introduction documentation
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 15:43:38 +0000

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 3:36 PM Perry Smith <pedz@easesoftware.com> wrote:

This is new news to me.  I downloaded this repository:
https://github.com/casouri/tree-sitter-module

And did: ./build.sh <lang>

The same scripts are in the Emacs source down this path
admin/notes/tree-sitter/build-module

_This_ is news to me :-D .  I was reading doc/parsing.texi and
it mentions the need for the language definitions, where it looks
for them, etc.  But it didn't bring me to this magic ./build.sh
script! Maybe it should?  That would have been helpful (haven't
actually tried it yet)

João