Re: Tree-sitter introduction documentation

From: Perry Smith
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter introduction documentation
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 11:23:05 -0600

> On Dec 16, 2022, at 09:06, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:
>

>> If not, and others agree, how can I help create one?  I am thinking the
>> entire page should be small and brief with references to more elaborate
>> details on each of the four steps if needed.
>
> My main problem is where to put this stuff.

There are tree sitter Info pages in the ELisp topic but I would add some to
Emacs topic as well.  Perhaps under
  Advanced Features
    Tree Sitter
      Setup and Getting Started
      Font lock — describe the “features” concept, treesit-font-lock-level and
treesit-font-lock-recompute-features

The other topics seem more appropriate in ELisp which already exist.