Re: [NonGNU ELPA] New package: latex-table-wizard

From: Enrico Flor
Subject: Re: [NonGNU ELPA] New package: latex-table-wizard
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 04:46:46 +0000

I'd be more than willing!  My employer (=university) clearly states they
don't claim copyright on stuff made without research funds and
facilities (which is obviously my case), but I have just submitted a
formal confirmation in that sense.  It may take some time, and I guess I
should wait for that before going ahead with this?