Re: Tree-sitter introduction documentation

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter introduction documentation
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 10:42:20 -0500

> Distributions with a rolling release model, like Arch, will likely see
> the language definition libs as packages much sooner than the other
> distros.

Why would we think so?  Those grammars have been in use for a while now
(by other editors), AFAIK, so why would the situation change just because
Emacs starts to use them as well?

I do want the situation to change, mind you, so my question here is
how can we encourage the distributions to change: I don't think we can
expect them to change "just because".

        Stefan