Re: Tree-sitter introduction documentation

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter introduction documentation
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 09:41:44 -0800

I think step 1 is to set up the Emacs codebase so that
people packaging emacs for the various linux distros build an Emacs
out-of-the-box with Tree Sitter bits included. That necessarily means
bundling some of the grammars in the interim. If the  Emacs that comes
with the various distros doesn't support Treesitter in a usable form,
the functionality will remain limited to hackers who build Emacs from
source and in the bigger picture --- that is small.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8