treesit-query-validate

From: Perry Smith
Subject: treesit-query-validate
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 12:43:11 -0600

I must not know how this function is intended to be used.

What I use to do is go to *scratch*, type in my query and hit C-j and that use
to work.  But now it puts *scratch* into view-mode and errors off — this is
after the message "QUERY is valid” comes out.

This change was at commit 4bccb7b211e465310a34493dea8a66ce395956fc.

I’m perfectly happy changing my mean and ugly ways :-) but how is this function
suppose to be used?

It might be that the (view-mode) is nested too far out. ?

(This is on the emacs-29 branch)

Perry