Re: feature/asan-gc-poisoning: Better memory checks using AddressSanitiz

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: feature/asan-gc-poisoning: Better memory checks using AddressSanitizer
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 22:24:52 +0200

> From: Vibhav Pant <vibhavp@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 01:38:33 +0530
>
> Unless there are any objections, I plan to merge this branch into master
> today.

No objections, but please make the ASAN_POISON_* functions macros that
expand either to corresponding asan_poison_* functions or to nothing,
depending on whether GC_ASAN_POISON_* is defined.  That's because I'd
like to avoid unnecessary overhead of a function call in a "normal"
build without optimizations.

Thanks.