Re: [NonGNU ELPA] New package: Denote-Refs

From: Akib Azmain Turja
Subject: Re: [NonGNU ELPA] New package: Denote-Refs
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 21:09:16 +0600

[...]

> I'll go ahead and add this to NonGNU ELPA.

Thanks!  Got the mail!

Anyway, do you think it is a good idea to write some text temporarily in
a buffer?  My experience suggests no, but if I use overlays then I can't
select and press RET on the links, and I can't scroll if the list is too
long.  WDYT?

--
Akib Azmain Turja, GPG key: 70018CE5819F17A3BBA666AFE74F0EFA922AE7F5
Fediverse: akib@hostux.social