Menu entries - sentence or title case?

From: Eshel Yaron
Subject: Menu entries - sentence or title case?
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 22:13:46 +0200

Hey all,

Most of the built-in menu entries in Emacs seem to use title case, e.g.
"Instrument Function for Debugging" and "Evaluate Buffer" in
emacs-lisp-mode-menu.  On the other hand, some menus use sentence case.
For example, in gnus-summary-thread-menu we have "Find all messages in
thread" and in flymake-menu there's "Go to log buffer".

Is there a preference/convention in Emacs of using one style or the
other?

Mostly I'm asking because I noticed that I have a mix of sentence case
and title case entries in sweeprolog-menu in sweeprolog.el and looking
to fix that I thought it would be nice to go for consistency with Emacs.

Thanks,
Eshel