Re: cl-lib warnings

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: cl-lib warnings
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 15:08:15 +0000

On Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 2:57 PM Juanma Barranquero <lekktu@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't think we've added use-package to the Emacs core with the hope that people will use it less than they do ;-)

Yeah, I know.  But maybe we didn't quite consider the ~30
commands or so that it provides to do things already possible
with well-understood primitives that have existed forever.

I don't have a problem with people using it, just as I don't have
a problem with people using Magit, which I also don't.  It's just
I plan to kindly ask the potential bug-reporter to show his minimal
configuration in terms of stuff I can unequivocally understand
the semantics of.

João