Re: cl-lib warnings

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: cl-lib warnings
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 09:55:27 +0000

On Sun, Dec 25, 2022, 07:03 <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

To add confusion to this, I'm a somewhat "in between" type and find
the Lisps ambiguity quite charming. If I had to describe where I
see myself, I'd say "functional in the large, indulging imperatives
in the small" or something.

Yes, quite. Is it a good time to ask, since we're all huggy wuggy about Lisp's inclusive style, why the new Scheme stuff gets a namespacing hall pass while the CL stuff was all banished to akward prefix-land?

João