README.org in NonGNU ELPA

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: README.org in NonGNU ELPA
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 22:57:25 -0500

All the file says about discussions with package developers is this:

** The package's developers don't have an obligation to maintain the
  NonGNU ELPA version, but we would like to invite them to do that, or
  to cooperate and coordinate with us in doing that.  If you are the
  developer of a NonGNU ELPA package, or a package that might be added
  to NonGNU ELPA, and you're interested in maintaining it there, let's
  discuss it.

Where do we record the outcomes of these discussions?  That is,
whether the package developer agreed to stick to the rules of NonGNU
ELPA described in this file?

If we don't record this, we surely won't remember, a few years from now,
what we need to do with each package.