Re: Tree-sitter introduction documentation

From: Gregory Heytings
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter introduction documentation
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 12:07:36 +0000

I did try this out and confirmed that it does work (or at least I hope I did say that). I didn't have a nice script like you give here, but that this is possible was clear.

You didn't, no, and it wasn't clear. You merely said "it might be possible" (tree days ago) and "it seems that it is possible" (yesterday). To which I replied that it isn't possible "without a lot of complications". The script I sent is meant to clarify that point: to show how and to what extent it is possible, and what the complications (having to modify the source grammars manually) are.