Re: Stylus drawing input?

From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: Stylus drawing input?
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 08:41:33 +0100

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

>   > - draw in emacs: https://github.com/misohena/el-easydraw
>
> Is this a useful package that would be nice to have in ELPA?

I think so, yes. I did not try it yet, but it seems to simplify a
documentation workflow alot, and it inlines the SVG data directly into
the link, so the document stays self-contained.

It looks similar to drawing with ditaa, but without the external
dependency, because there is no compile-step (it’s just SVG data).

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein