Re: Adding support for xref jumping to headers/interfaces

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Adding support for xref jumping to headers/interfaces
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 15:50:38 +0200

On 06/03/2023 15:38, João Távora wrote:
The LSP names are clear enough and we can even decamelify them
automatically to be nicer to the camelically disinclined like
myself.

There's also the issue of assigning keys to them (for tmm-menubar alike interface), which might be harder to do automatically.

We could just do completing-read, but that's bound to be slower to work with.