Re: Android port

From: Etienne Prud'homme
Subject: Re: Android port
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 15:07:06 -0500

Sorry for the late reply.

Does this port allow Emacs to access files outside app-specific
storage?  When trying the Sourceforge build, I was unable to access
files outside `/data/data/org.gnu.emacs`.  It looks to me the
application doesn't ask for any storage permissions.

Trying to use it with no a touch keyboard is not really efficient for
me (yet), but I didn't see any functions that would ask Android to
allow file system access.

I was surprised to see so many things working.  Thanks for your work.

Etienne Prud'homme