Re: Should https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/efaq/Full

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Should https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/efaq/Fullscreen-mode-on-MS_002dWindows.html be renamed to Maxmize-mode-on-MS_002dWindows.html ?
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 03:02:43 -0700

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> Probably not with this specific one, but other customizations of
> default-frame-alist could potentially have undesirable effects.

If we want to add this to the FAQ, perhaps we could add a disclaimer
along these lines:

    "While some customizations of `default-frame-alist' could have
    undesirable effects when modified in early-init.el, it is okay to do
    it in this particular case."

That way, users would know that they should be careful with generalizing
the given example.

WDYT?