Re: Just an uninformed question

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Just an uninformed question
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 11:13:32 +0200

Hi Eli,

Just an example, by no means the only thing I tinker on to get something that is comfortable (for me -TM-):

```
 "texlab" : {
  "completion" : {
    "matcher" : "prefix"
  }
},
```
I have also experienced hick-ups with pylsp and had to temporarily change the default behaviour to be able to work.

Best, /PA

On Sun, 22 Oct 2023 at 08:25, Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:
> From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 08:09:54 +0200
> Cc: emacs-devel <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
>
> +/- correct. I want to explore how difficult it would be to _add_ the possibility
> of customising eglot with a JSON file in the user-emacs directory. A newbie
> learning Emacs Lisp might not find it easy to configure eglot with it and, thus,
> may be "tempted away" from it. The idea should be to make it easier for people
> to access cool features, not to shy them away because they need a level of
> ELisp knowledge they don't have (yet).

What are we talking about, in practical terms?  What kind of
customizations are needed for Eglot before the user can start using it
with some LSP server?

--
Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet