Re: Distinguishing `consp` and `functionp`

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Distinguishing `consp` and `functionp`
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 13:38:22 -0500

>> Care to point to existing code that extracts data from a function value
>> and then puts it back (presumably slightly modified)?
> I already have done.  symbol-function, fset.

These neither extract data from a function value not put data into
a function value (unless you consider the symbol to be a function value
(which is technically correct), but my patch does not affect the
handling of those function values (they're still just the same symbols),
so it's not relevant).

        Stefan