emacs-erc

Unfill when pasting into ERC buffers *patch*

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Unfill when pasting into ERC buffers *patch*
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 08:31:33 -0500

I hate it when I accidentally paste multi-line text into ERC.  I
*never* intend to actually do this.

This patch provides erc-yank and binds it to C-y.  This does the same
as `yank' however the text is unfilled (collapsed to a single line)
before it is inserted.

It might make sense to have a defcustom to get back the old behavior
but I haven't included that.  This is my second attempt at sharing a
patch for Emacs; I sent one about an hour ago.  All feedback
gratefully received :)

Corwin