emacs-erc

Re: How about a roadmap?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How about a roadmap?
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 12:03:54 +0100

J.P. wrote:

> I'd like to get a rough schedule going, if at all possible:
> just something broad and informal to sketch out the expected
> time frames for those initiatives currently underway or
> being proposed. For now, let's just assume this will happen
> here, on the mailing list[1] (though not necessarily in this
> thread), and that revisions will be posted in full as
> top-level replies.

As for me, planning never worked, if plans materialize for
other people I don't say they shouldn't but for me it is
better to just try to realize ideas and present them to other
people in the hope they will like them - and you already know
two of them ...

Very basic ideas BTW, not radical at all.

Well, maybe the erc-element.el is a little bit original in
this setting, thank you J.P., you managed to raise my
self-appreciation :)

But actually ... no, I still think it is basic :D

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/erc/erc-element.el

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/erc/erc-man.el

:)

--