emacs-erc

Re: bug#29108: 25.3; ERC SASL support

From: J.P.
Subject: Re: bug#29108: 25.3; ERC SASL support
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 05:49:05 -0800

Hi Akib,

Akib Azmain Turja <akib@disroot.org> writes:

> What's special about November 12th?

It's just some arbitrary date.

But ...

you can make it somewhat special by volunteering to review some patches
ASAP, which I'll then try to improve upon by said date (or thereabouts).

Also, I've been trying to get a hold of you regarding another bug:

Based on your email to the devel mailing list, it seems you have some
experience (or at least opinions and interest) in that area. Please take
a look if you haven't already, and then volunteer to help get some
improvements in tree before Emacs 29 is cut.

Also, I've noticed someone on Libera with the nick akib pop into #erc on
occasion. Please don't hesitate to say hi if that was in fact you.

Thanks,
J.P.