emacs-humanities

Re: [emacs-humanities] Best workflow for Emacs + Zotero ?

From: Edgar Vincent
Subject: Re: [emacs-humanities] Best workflow for Emacs + Zotero ?
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 12:42:47 +0000

Hello everyone,

To follow up on Sergei’s very insightful suggestions, I’d like to mention the
excellent `citar’ package (<https://github.com/emacs-citar/citar>),
which integrates Bib(La)Tex data with consult, vertico and marginalia and
allows one to very easily insert references and access attachments from
your Zotero library (via BetterBib(La)Tex, which Sergei mentioned).

Edgar