[Emacs-orgmode] Other software development for Org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Other software development for Org-mode
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:39:25 +0100

I know that a few people are developing add-on software for Org-mode. Maybe it is useful to make a list of these, to avoid duplicate work and allow for feedback. I myself am aware of the following efforts.

XML export, for example XOXO or OPM or OPML.
There is already a XOXO exporter by Nic Ferrier, he posted it on Usenet some time ago.

Bonsai Outliner for Windows/PalmOS, export/import options for Org-mode files
   Thomas Baumann has been working on these, but not finished the
org-to-bonsai branch if I remember correctly because of problems with the data format
   on the Palm.

org-mouse.el by Piotr Zielinski
This is a package with additional mouse support, also already published on Usenet. It does a number of things, like promotion/demotion with the mouse, and a context menu for mouse-clicks, for example with a list of TODO keywords when you click on TODO, or a list of priorities when you click on a priority cookie.

Is there anything else I am not aware of?

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam