[Emacs-orgmode] Version 4.12 released

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Version 4.12 released
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:59:50 +0100

I have released org-mode 4.12. This release contains, besides a few bug fixes, the modifications present in the test version 4.11b: Templates for remember, and rounding of time stamps. These changes are now also documented in the TexInfo file.

For those of you who have already tried the remember templates: You need to modify your setup. Each entry in org-remember-templates is now a list of 3 items:

- a character for selecting the template
- the template
- an optional file name as the default target for that note.

In this way you can use different default files for different note types, for example one for TODO entries, another file for journal entries.

http://www.astro,uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/

I have not installed the new features in the Emacs CVS tree, because that is in feature free. The new features will therefore become part of Emacs only at a later stage.

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam