Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Recent changes: A cleaner outline view

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Recent changes: A cleaner outline view
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:06:28 +0100

Yes, this is a side effect which I don't know how to remove. It also happens with the blinking cursor, the star is then blinking.

- Carsten

On Mar 23, 2006, at 22:13, Philip Rooke wrote:

I would be very interested to know if this fixes the "noisy view"
problem for someone who has it.

I don't think I had the problem but decided to try this anyway.  There
is one odd visual effect.  I use a non-blinking block cursor and when
this is moved onto a hidden star the star suddenly shows through the
cursor.  Thus I might see something like:

* headline 1
 * headline 2
* * headline 3
-

(where - is actually the block cursor on the previous line)

Regards,

Phil

--
Carsten Dominik