Re: [Emacs-orgmode] font-locking TODO in agenda view

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] font-locking TODO in agenda view
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:50:15 +0200

On Apr 19, 2006, at 0:45, David O'Toole wrote:

TODO items are not fontified currently in the agenda buffer, that is
correct.  Maybe they should?  Maybe I should make the TODO red....

This would be perfect!

This works now in the new test version 4.24b

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/public_html/org/org-testfaces.zip

But I will put this on the things I will change:  Make it possible to
schedule a TODO item for today by pressing > on it.

I am not so sure anymore how exactly this should work, because the TODO entry may already have one or more timestamps associated with it. Hmmm. Needs more thinking, so not implemented yet.

- Carsten