[Emacs-orgmode] global todo list: separators?

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] global todo list: separators?
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:15:13 -0400

Is it possible to have horizontal rules separating the different
categories in the Global TODO list? That would make it much easier
for me to read when I am hunting for tasks to schedule.

I'd like it to look like this:

  DiscreteMath:  TODO Review through Ch. 2 of LADM
  EmacsConfig:   TODO Reorganize and clean up file:../e/init.el
  EmacsConfig:   TODO [#C] Configure gnus spam handling
  KarmaPod:      TODO Fix problem with usb backup keys not working
  KarmaPod:      TODO Outline pod construction tutorial
  KarmaPod:      TODO [#C] Photograph the pod
  OrgMode:       TODO [#A] Fix "Index.org has changed on disk" error
  OrgMode:       TODO Draft manual chapter for org-publish
  OrgMode:       TODO Publish e-scripts with basic fontifying
  OrgMode:       TODO Blogging from a "blog.org" built from remember.el snippets
  OrgMode:       TODO [#C] Post thoughts on org-mode vs planner