[Emacs-orgmode] illustrated brief tutorial for org-mode

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] illustrated brief tutorial for org-mode
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 13:59:31 -0400

Hi all. I've made an illustrated tutorial for org-mode. This tutorial
only covers the most basic features and only a few situations, but it
is profusely illustrated with screenshots and could help new users get
an idea of how org-mode looks and feels. It's meant as a sort of
brief guided tour.

http://dto.freeshell.org/notebook/OrgTutorial.org

In other news, I am working on blogging support for org-publish. More
news as events warrant...

--
Dave O'Toole
address@hidden