[Emacs-orgmode] [Announce] org-blog 1.14

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] [Announce] org-blog 1.14
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:42:34 -0400

I'm pleased to announce the availability of version 1.14 of
org-blog. This is the first "official" release.

Org-blog is an add-on to org-publish.el that allows simple blog
publishing with Org-mode markup. You'll need org-publish.el to use
it. You can obtain both from:

http://dto.freeshell.org/notebook/OrgMode.html

Right now, org-blog enables only very simple blogging support, with a
front-page generator and the ability to add a blogroll using the
:preamble or :postamble options. I'm eager to expand this support and
add new features; I welcome suggestions and ideas from the org-mode
community, as well as bug reports :-)

NOTE to Austin and others who may already be using org-blog.el: this
version introduces incompatible changes in the user interface and in
the way posts are stored before publishing. You should finish any
posts with the existing version, before you install the new version.

--
Dave O'Toole
address@hidden