Re: [Emacs-orgmode] usage, ideas, suggestions, actually a braindumnp

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] usage, ideas, suggestions, actually a braindumnp
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:20:05 +0200

Hi Niels,

my comments below refer to org-mode version 4.30.

On Apr 27, 2006, at 11:53, address@hidden wrote:

* Some other things that have come up during usage:
** option for clean export view of timestamps

Timestamps and the associated keywords have now their own CSS classes. Also, if timestamp(s) and keywords are the only things on a line, a line break is inserted at the end of the line. Hope this is sort-of what you need.

** option to leave timestamps out in export function

(setq org-export-with-timestamps nil)

** option to leave tags out in export function.

(setq org-export-with-tags nil)

** make follow-mode the default as customization option;
for myself, I have just hacked the code to have follow-mode always on.

(setq org-agenda-start-with-follow-mode t)

** strip links when unexportable as link
Export description, or, when lacking, only the content of the link.

I have not worked further on this yet, unfortunately. But it is on my list.

- Carsten