[Emacs-orgmode] third export request

From: Austin Frank
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] third export request
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:22:59 -0400

Last one on this topic, I think :)

I don't know if this is more of an org-export or an org-publish request, but I'd like to be able to do something like

    (setq org-export-as-ascii-directory "~/notes/text/")

and have any org-export-as-ascii files sent to that directory. Likewise for the other org-export-as-* functions. It'd be nice to be able to configure where the ical files end up when they're exported, as well.

Allowing exports to be written to specific directories seems like it might provide a sensible default for the :publishing-directory plist entry in org-publish-projects-alist, but I admit I haven't thought that through very thoroughly.

Thanks again for reading,
/au