Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: [David O'Toole] Fwd: Re: org-publish future

From: Scott Otterson
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: [David O'Toole] Fwd: Re: org-publish future
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:43:31 -0700

How about using the agenda "list of files to include" selection method?
Specifying files to be published is a similar problem so reusing the agenda method would
be consistent in a way.  It works pretty well too.

Scott

Chris wallace <address@hidden> wrote:

PS.  On the subject of org-publish (sort of), one of the things I like most
about org-mode is that I can have Readme.org files scattered over a number
of directories and have them all included in the agenda.  However,
org-publish assumes all org files for a single project reside in a single
directory.  I wonder if I am the only one who has several directories per
project?