Re: [Emacs-orgmode] circufix notation for inline <pre> and <strike> styl

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] circufix notation for inline <pre> and <strike> styling
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:24:53 +0100

>> While I'm at it, is strike-through possible?
>>
>>     -event- was canceled
>
> I think this one is a bit too likely to occur in a non-intended way, a
> different syntax would be needed, and I am willing to implement it
> (even though strike-through is another one of those markups I would
> never use because I think they could cause an eye injury :-)

What about "+event+"? or ~event~? I think this is less likely to occur
then -event-.  BTW, "++event++" is already in use in some wiki syntax
for strike-through (see wikka wiki).

Strike-through is quite useful when editing a blog entry.  I can see
many occurrences of people using it in some +cynic+ ironical way...

Regards,

--
Bastien