[Emacs-orgmode] Re: Org-mode 4.40

From: Christian Schlauer
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: Org-mode 4.40
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:45:53 +0200

> If you still find bugs, NOW is the time to report them as I am trying to
> further stabilize what we have now in preparation for the summer break.

I have some small things. Try the following in org-mode:

* Filling of text with negative numbers in column 0
In my texts, temperatures occur, like
-5 °C. Try to fill this paragraph with `M-q'.

Filling the next paragraph works:

In my texts, temperatures occur, like
5 °C. Try to fill this paragraph with `M-q'.

So the `-5' is interpreted as an itemized list -- wouldn't it be
better to check for lists with `- '?

* Timestamping
** <2006-08-03 Thu> Changing the date with <S-up/down> works

** [2006-06-28 Wed] Changing the date with <S-up/down> doesn't work
It isn't possible to change the date of inactive timestamps with
<S-arrow key>. Instead, priorities are added to the heading. I'd much
prefer to be able to change the date.

** On a German Windows XP, I get German day names in timestamps
What I mean is that I get timestamps like [2006-06-28 Mi]. Is this
somehow configurable? I might write English, and then I want English
timestamps. (On an English Windows 2000 or an English GNU/Linux, both
with a German keyboard layout, I don't see this.)

Regards,
--
Christian Schlauer