Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Org-mode 4.39

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] Org-mode 4.39
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:30:03 +0200

On Jun 25, 2006, at 13:30, Carsten Dominik wrote:
However, the tex4ht output is definitely much better than
plain text representations, and yes, you can have them
read to you by a program.

I will make this configurable and allow something like
tex4ht.  Thanks for pointing me to it.

I have lowered the priority on this item. After playing with MathML and tex4ht, and lot of trouble with getting MathML displayed in browsers, I don't think this route is viable for the moment. And since displaying equations was the main (even the only) driver for embedded LaTeX in org-mode, I am sticking with images for the time being.

- Carsten