[Emacs-orgmode] Re: address@hidden: noutline.el doesn't byte-compile]

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] Re: address@hidden: noutline.el doesn't byte-compile]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:38:37 +0200

Hi Zeljko,

this looks like a problem with the function `define-minor-mode'. This function is defined in easy-mmode.el, part of the xemacs-base package. Older versions like the one you seem to have do not allow you to specify a "body" as the &rest argument to that function. However, newer versions do allow this argument, and noutline.el is using it. I am running xemacs 21.4 patch 9 on MacOS X, and this already has the new version. So I suggest that you upgrade easy-mmode.el (or better the xemacs-base package or even all packages).

- Carsten