Re: [Emacs-orgmode] suggestion: agenda commands restricted to the curren

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Emacs-orgmode] suggestion: agenda commands restricted to the current region/subtree
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:34:37 +0200

On Aug 28, 2006, at 17:06, Piotr Zielinski wrote:

Carsten,

By default, the org-agenda command looks at all files in
org-agenda-files.  Is it possible to restrict its input to the current
file/region/subtree (for one invocation)?  Restricting the input to
the current project subtree would give me an easy way of listing all
TODO items associated with that project.

You can already restrict to the current file by using (for example)

C-c 1 a   instead of C-c a.

Restriction to the subtree is not possible so far, I'll see if I can find a way to do this. Narrowing does not work as currently, org-mode widens each buffer before scanning.

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam